Saturated calomel electrode (CS900)
Hg2Cl2 + 2e = 2Hg + 2Cl-
E o = 0.241V vs NHE at 25oC for saturated calomel electrode (SCE)
Use and Maintenance
1. Please remove the cap before first time use.
2. If there is air bubbles trapped in the tube, please swing the electrode body to remove air bubbles.
3. There is a little KCl crystalloid remained in the solution to make sure the solution is saturated.
4. Please take off the side cap of the electrode, and refill solution from the side solution filling port.
5. After use, please dip the electrode into saturated KCl solution.